Taking Care of your boat from the deck Up
Splicing & Running Rigging
Sailor’s Nautical Services offers comprehensive splicing services, working with any material, construction, and size. If it involves line, we will find a safe and practical solution.
If you need an idea or want to run one past a professional, give us a call: (912) 507-1939
Anchor & Mooring Solutions:
- Chain to rope splices with 3-strand, 8-strand, and double braided lines.
- Eyesplices and chafe gear for mooring lines, snubbers, and anchor bridles (catamarans).
- Tapered sheets and Halyards
- Traveler control lines and mainsheet systems
- Boom vang and backstay adjusters
- Cunningham systems and jib lead systems
- Custom made Lazy Jacks, including installation
- Traditional or in combination with Stack-pack style sail covers
Lifting and Towing Bridles:
- For cranes or davits
- Fiber crane cables
- Overboard recovery systems
Traditional and Decorative Ropework:
- Ringbolt hitching
- Coach whipping
- Bell ropes
- Heaving lines (monkey fist)
- Porch swings
- Handrails on docks